Sunday, November 23, 2008

Time to be thankful

As I am getting ready to host my first Thanksgiving dinner (on Saturday), I have been thinking about how lucky I am. I have nice house, a great job, and we have a comfortable, yet sometimes stressful, life. What I am most thankful for however is my wonderful wife and my children. As I see what some others go through with their personal lifes, I realize that I am truly blessed. I am also thankful for my four sisters, even though I don't get to see or talk to them as much as I would like I have great parents and in-laws, too. I am especially lucky to still have my Papaw and Aunt Rawnie. I am so thankful that my kids are able to have a relationship with them. The one thing that I wish for is that my kids would have been able to meet Mamaw, Libby & Biggie.

No comments: