Sunday, August 7, 2011

...and baby makes six!?!

Well, maybe I will try my hand at blogging again, at the encouragement of my sister. We are currently approaching the finish line for our final Forbes production, young Master L. M. This is coming at a time S. will become a Mister instead of a Master (he will be 13 right around delivery time), B. will be approaching 10, and little Miss E. will be almost 2! Time certainly does fly. It seems like the last time I posted here Brandi was pregnant with E. Wait a minute, she was pregnant with E. last time I posted.
Well a lot has happened since then, I have a new job at AEP, which I hope will lead to bigger and better things in the future. It is nice to have a job that doesn't seem to own me. And it is really nice just to have a job!
I have found out just how much my family cares for me, and I can't thank them enough for all the love and support they have shown me this year.
I think my relationship with God has grown stronger over the past few months, and for that I am grateful.
That is all for now.

No comments: